Titchfield Tots Baby Massage
Due to an unforseen family illness there will be no courses running over the next few months.
Please check back soon for updates and future course dates.
Baby massage is a wonderful, hands on, experience for both parent and baby. It can strengthen bonding, help you gain confidence in handling your baby and you will learn to understand your baby's subtle, non-verbal language, and develop your ability to listen and understand your baby's cues.
Baby Massage is an excellent channel through which to communicate love, comfort and support to your baby. It helps you lay down foundations of trust and security - helping to develop a happy and confident relationship with your baby for the future. But above all, it's relaxing and fun!
Touch is a basic human need and a critical part of growth and development. The soothing and relaxing techniques of baby massage allow parents to nuture this need for touch.
Benefits in Brief:
- Meet other parents with small babies in your local area
- Create a lasting bond between you and your baby
- Relaxation for both you and your baby
- Stimulate and support your bay's physical, emotional and social development
- Relief from wind, colic, constipation, nasal congestion and other ailments
- Develop a unique skill that you can use with your baby through to early childhood
- It is even thought to aid in the reduction of post natal depression